Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction to my Blog

Alright, before I post anything wrestling related or what not, I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Chirag Samtani, and yes I'm still a student and I have Twitter. As part of the new year change, my resolution was to infuse myself with more and more pure entertainment, Wrestling. This sport has been good to me, and I hope by making reviews and commenting on more Wrestling stuff and show my response to it, I hope that I'll be able to commit myself as a part of something big that is the WWE. To go more into the technical aspect, I'll only be reviewing WWE and hopefully by the end of 2012, I'll be able to review more Indy-shows as I expand more and more to promotions outside WWE. I'll also be review popular upcoming games, movies and if any of have questions on Twitter or email, I'll answer it altogether here.

No comments:

Post a Comment